Managed Print Services
The implementation of a Managed Print Service allows for complete accountability and delivers the greatest cost savings, coupled with the freedom to focus on core business, creating greater efficiencies and opportunities. MPS is a concept term for, ‘a service offered by an external provider to optimise and manage a company’s document output and processes’. Through our partnership with Xerox using the XPPS toolset (a unique offering in this growing market place), the benefits we can offer are enormous.
Implementation of a Managed Print Service by Prism results in us taking primary responsibility for meeting your office printing and imagery needs as well as any legacy requirements. This allows you to keep track of the full costs involved in printing across your entire organisation. Beyond these core services you can elect to take advantage of additional services depending on your unique business requirements.
Put simply, MPS from Prism will:
• Reduce costs across your business
• Provide unique and unrivalled XPPS toolset that offers automatic meter reads, service calls, consumable ordering
• Secure sensitive information
• Boost employee productivity
• Meet corporate social responsibility targets
• Re-deploy IT resource on core tasks
• Help implement and manage all your office printing requirements